It was so nice seeing the entire family and we were able to get KC's family and my family together for a BBQ and meet-n-greet :) Everyone got along great (no surprise)! Sierra, Lexi, Jen and Erika were all so excited to see their grandparents, cousins and friends. They will be in Utah until August visiting their dad and family, so it'll be a strange 6 weeks without kids :(
Then this past weekend I was able to meet KC's six kids and we had a GREAT time! His kids are Cameron (17), Nick (14), Aubrey (12), Connor and Megan (10) and Garrett (7). We went boating, wakeboarding and waterskiing on Saturday, then had a movie day on Father's Day. All of his kids are really happy about the new house so there is room for everyone (all ten kids) for overnights :) We are really blessed to have such fun kids in our lives and can't wait for the holidays to share with them all.
This past week I was also able to buy myself a new toy!!!!! If anyone knows me, I have a "thing" for motorcycles and was looking to upgrade from my Honda Interceptor 250 to something with a bit more "girth". So here is a picture of my new baby.

It's a Honda (of course) CBR 929 and I LOVE IT!!! It's in terrific condition and I can't wait to break it in this summer :)
That's pretty much all for now. We'll be moving into our new house this week and weekend, so I'll post pics when it's done!



No comments:
Post a Comment