We started the demolition on our new home! It was a pretty fun process and the girls were able to get involved :)
Here's Sierra standing proud next the wall she hammered at!

Lexi liked to spread her work throughout the room.
Jennifer was just happy she could destroy something on purpose!

Erika spent HOURS working on this hole in the wall. And she was happy as can be :)

KC and the boys ripped apart the fireplace...but don't worry, a new one will be taking its place!

Here's a view of the entry and through the walls to the girls room. It's hard to see with the construction going on, and boy did they work hard!!!

The view of the soon-to-be family room. I LOVE the windows (which will also be replaced)

The future kitchen area.

The girls took a break to make pies in the mud. It was a beautiful day to play outside!
That's pretty much the start for now. I'll keep posts of the progress being made. I can't wait until it's finished!!
How exciting! Can't wait to see it finished!
ReplyDeleteME TOO! We're shooting for the end of May.
ReplyDelete